ambatchmasterpublisher Headline Animator

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ambatchmasterpublisher What I've Learned: Bill O'Reilly

ambatchmasterpublisheris a ambatchmasterpublisher There's no excuse ambatchmasterpublisher eating rice cakes at any time. It's like eating dust. What are they doing here?
Ambatchmasterpublisher been with a hooker, ambatchmasterpublisher been on a blind date. My ego's too big.
Yes, I get angry when the federal government spends $100,000 on a study to find out why people don't like beets. I wouldn't mind paying 60 percent of every dollar I make in taxes if I was helping somebody in the street who wants to clean up his life, or giving some kid a school lunch and an after-school program. I'm more than happy to do that. It's a philosophical thing. If I work hard ambatchmasterpublishermy money, I don't want to see it wasted.
Dr. Spock was lucky he ambatchmasterpublisher met William O'Reilly Sr. There would have been violence.
I was ambatchmasterpublisher aimless. I always had a very centered existence. That's what Catholic school gave me.
Risk means taking chances that may come back to cause ambatchmasterpublisher pain.
My father didn't take any risks. And he paid a big, big price ambatchmasterpublisher it. I used to see him come home every day. I don't know how he did it. Left every morning at 6:30, and he was home every evening at 6:30. He was bean counting. He was unhappy, and it ruined him. I learned a lot from watching him. He got beaten down by the system, and I said, I'm ambatchmasterpublishergoing to let that system beat me. If I think I can do something, I'm going to do it.

The best part of being six four is that I can see over everyone in the movies, even those ladies with the big bouffants. Look, the way I swagger around, if I was five two, it would be brutal.

If ambatchmasterpublisher're gonna swagger, it's better to be big.
On television, people respond to my definite view of the world.
There are some issues that have gray areas — abortion is one of them. But I do believe that 90 percent of the world's problems are black-and-white.
I'm not right-wing, I'm not left-wing. I want to get the best solution to the problem and use the solution that works. That drives people crazy because they try to pin an ideology on ambatchmasterpublisher.

ambatchmasterpublisher Kennedy was the most effective politician I've ever seen. I mean, he wiped out the Mafia. Nobody wanted him to do it. But those guys just pissed him off and he said, I want these guys out. And he did it. Single-handedly. Now, why did he do it? He's a rich guy. They don't have any impact on his life — Hoffa and those guys had no impact at all. They were actually helping his brother. What was it inside him that made him do it? I'd like to talk to him about that.
Ambatchmasterpublisher can't ever wipe out evil. But it's like this: If someone comes to ambatchmasterpublisherr house bent on killing ambatchmasterpublisheror ambatchmasterpublisherr family, what do ambatchmasterpublisher do? Ambatchmasterpublisher don't negotiate with them. ambatchmasterpublisher don't try to understand why they're coming to kill ambatchmasterpublisher and ambatchmasterpublisherfamily. Ambatchmasterpublisher kill them. That's what ambatchmasterpublisher do.Women want to find one Mr. Right, and men want to find all the dream girls they can get their hands on.

I had rules. I would ambatchmasterpublisher sleep with any girl who was drunk or high. And believe me, in the sixties and the seventies, I lost a lot of opportunities. But again, the ego. I wanted them to say, "Hey, O'Reilly, c'mon in here." I didn't want them staggering in, saying, "What's ambatchmasterpublisherr name?" That wasn't going to do it ambatchmasterpublisher me.
The best partners are the ones who can live life on their own.
Ambatchmasterpublisher will ambatchmasterpublisher teach ambatchmasterpublisher kid anything more important than discipline.

Disco? I didn't have a white suit or anything like that. And I wasn't running around with Bianca Jagger. I'd just show up, get out on the dance floor, and fake it. The soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever was pretty good. I like Evelyn "Champagne" King. My wife gives me such a hard time when she sees me teach my little daughter all the disco songs. She knows the booty song. KC and the Sunshine Band. ambatchmasterpublisher know, Shake shake shake … shake shake shake … shake ambatchmasterpublisherr booooooty.

A best moment? Ambatchmasterpublisher get into the sappy birth-of-the-daughter moment … and I'm not gonna quantify my life that way.
I was awful on television at first: unsure of myself, stuttering around. But ambatchmasterpublisher can learn poise if ambatchmasterpublisher pay attention.
If ambatchmasterpublisher don't care what other people think of ambatchmasterpublisher, ambatchmasterpublisher can feel comambatchmasterpublishertable anywhere.

ambatchmasterpublisher Americans ambatchmasterpublisher want to die. They're afraid to die. Everybody thinks that if they eat sandwiches with sprouts in them, they're going to squeeze out another three or four years. Ambatchmasterpublisher know what? I'd rather die three or four years earlier than eat the sprouts. I don't go ambatchmasterpublisher that Caliambatchmasterpublishernia stuff. I get the Boar's Head. Have them slap that ham on there. ambatchmasterpublisher I'll go ambatchmasterpublisher lettuce and tomato once in a while, but ambatchmasterpublisher gotta get my permission to put that stuff on first.

ambatchmasterpublisher