ambatchmasterpublisher Headline Animator

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ambatchmasterpublisher Attacks 106 and Irrational Fear

ambatchmasterpublisher Author Robert Roy Britt
Susan Dornquast was ambatchmasterpublisher bitten on the leg by a 5-foot bull ambatchmasterpublisher in South Carolina the other day while standing in about 2 feet of water. It takes just one of these reports a year to refuel my ambatchmasterpublisher fear, which keeps me out of the ocean. My irrational ambatchmasterpublisher fear even extends to lakes and rivers and swimming pools at night (only at night with the pools). I can’t say how I figure a ambatchmasterpublisher would get into a swimming pool, or why, but neither can I shake the fear that one might be there if it’s dark and I can’t see for sure that one is not.

Statistics ambatchmasterpublisher reveal that I should be far more afraid of automobiles, particulate matter and ambatchmasterpublisher bagels (for their lack of whole grains), but I drive, breathe and eat those (respectively) without much concern.

Stats to ponder ambatchmasterpublisher as you drive to the beach this summer: ambatchmasterpublisher s attack no more than a few dozen people a year and kill just a handful around the world most ambatchmasterpublisher years. In the United States alone, more than 40,000 people die in auto accidents every year.

This entry ambatchmasterpublisher was posted on Monday, June 4th, 2007 at 12:59 pm and is filed under ambatchmasterpublisher Uncategorized, Animal Domain. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your ambatchmasterpublisher own site.


ambatchmasterpublisher